Sunday, April 24, 2011

5 years old...

weston is 5!
you are the best helper in our house, whether i need help cooking or dad needs to go to home depot
you have the cutest voice and say the most hilarious things
i love having our little conversations that are filled of 100 questions about life
you are happiest just riding your bike all day long
i love that you are social and friendly and  love to have playdates
you have the best little group of buddies {seth-e, samuel, & maxwell}
i love that you love to wear your "sports outfits"...all about the comfort with you wes
you are such a good little athlete {lovin tennis, soccer, & t-ball} and
when you run fast you put your serious face on
you have the most amazing blue eyes and when you give me that little closed mouth grin, melts my heart!
Happy Birthday Weston {aka lil dub}! I love you so much.
xoxo mom


3 comments:

The Powells said...

the most handsome little 5 yr old ever!!! happy birthday

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

I didn't know you were pregers....let alone having another girl!!! Congrats! Hope I get to see you next time you come to town! I just you and your family is so beautiful!

Brooke Romney said...

He is the cutest, but he cannot already be 5!!