Tuesday, July 27, 2010

8 years...


 i married this wonderful man 8 years ago today.
to celebrate we just spent a fun weekend in scottsdale...without our kids...yay!
it was so fun to get away and just relax and hang out.
we ate at yummy food
we shopped
we saw 2 movies
we slept in
we shopped some more
it was wonderful!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY


{my photog friend megan, asked us if we would be the couple for a mock wedding shoot a few months ago.
she was revamping her website and needed a couple that was crazy in love!!!!!;)
you don't have to ask me twice to get all dolled up and do it again...
corb was a little reluctant, but he was a good sport and he surprisingly had a lot of fun!}
  
8 years later....
he still loves me & i love him more and more everyday!
thanks for just being you & allowing me to be me.
i love you corb. xoxo

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Happy Anniversary to such a darling, fun couple!! What beautiful pictures too... you look as in love as ever:)

Missed you last night Melis:(

Jen and Buzz said...

I love that you are back in the blogging world!! Happy Anniversary, I love the pictures:) You are the cutest couple. Love and miss you!

Annie said...

Yay for couples in love. Love you and miss you. Happy Anniversary. xo

Lexi Ray said...

Happy Annie, and was that your original wedding dress? You two are so stinkin cute!!!! xoxo

Brooke Romney said...

Wow. You are a GREAT blogger all of a sudden. What a sweet post. You guys really are a great pair. Fun pictures too!!! Miss you guys.

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Glad I was at the first wedding and also your second one it has all been great.I always thought Corbin was the right one for you looks like I was right!!

Megan said...

you guys are HOT!