we have had a busy halloween season. corb and i went to the great couples party as superman and wonderwoman. i could not beleive that i got corb to dress in tights...but off course he stuffed a little!!!

ya that is me and megan on stage singing to "ice ice baby!" we rocked it!
{i felt like i had died and gone to heaven!}
{i felt like i had died and gone to heaven!}then start the real fun
the rest of the supers...
batman
wolverine
& catwoman
(a nice nice kittygirl, as weston would say!)
15 comments:
haha....so funny!
1- You rocked that costume!!
2- I'm glad to know Corbin stuffed... I was a little worried there for a sec;)
3- Cecily is about the cutest thing I've ever seen
4- What am I talking about though, your whole family is beautiful.
5- Keep updating, I love seeing what you've been up to!
Miss you, xoxo
What a fun Halloween you all had. I loved seeing all the pictures.You have always loved to sing and you are good at it.We miss all of you.
You are the hottest wonderwomen I have ever seen...cecily...really?
Everyone looks so cute! I miss you guys!
Such a cute family! I love your costumes!
What cute pictures Melis! 'you and corbin look awesome...and what cute little kiddos you have, miss you
You're a rockin Wonder woman! And I love that you were jammin to Ice Ice Baby. As for your kids - Cecily is killing me and your cute boys? Too much. Cutest little family. Hope all is well. Miss you.
xoxo
Hey Melissa...LOVE the costume!!! The party looks like so much fun.
Can't wait for you to be in town over Christmas, when you have a better idea of what your schedule looks like let me know and I will get to work setting up a couples dinner.
I also have some fun news...we are expecting. Due in May. Have you ever heard of the test intelligender. It's a test you can take as an early indicator on the sex of the baby (Doug was REALLY anxious to find out) it looking like a GIRL!! We'll have to wait for the ultrasound but we're keeping our fingers crossed. Maybe it was all the sushi...hahaha!
Hi Melissa! Looks like a great Halloween in Arizona! You and Corbin make a great Super Couple! :) What a cute family. We miss you!!
your costumes are great!!! and i must see that video of the "nice kitty!!"
Way cute! I am bummed I wasn't there to rock out with you. I miss you and your kiddos. Tell Corbin he needs to bring the costume at Christmas:) What a Hottie.
Love ya
So, I had a dream about you last night... you liked this boy, Paul, I brought to your party from that works @ the gym. ha ha. Sure made me miss you @ any rate... jealous of your new friends that get "Melissa Time!" What the hottie, Wonder Woman!! Love it! Of course Corbin stuffed, all boys would. lol Your kids Melis, that are so freaking beautiful! I'm so excited to have a girl now after looking at Miss Cecily in her costume! Oh, and you have to figure out your video!!
Love and miss you tons!
You guys are so cute!!! That looks like so much fun. I think that you have the most beautiful kids in the world. I'm really jealous of all of the people there who get to see you all of the time, and kareoke with you, and party with you. I miss you so much. Please come home!!!
You guys could total be costume models. You looked GREAT and your party was fantastic!
Love it. So cute. Super Beautiful FAmily. XOXO
Post a Comment