hi you guys! we miss seeing you and those cute kids. They are sure growing, and holy cow-your little girly girl is turning blonde! So cute. Hope you are doing well in your new home and hope we can see you soon. xo Tiff
I would have totally pooped my pants if Carter was not in bed. I am so glad he was safe under his bed. That was so funny! How did you do on your run? I hope to see you on Sunday at Grandma's!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness. That would have freaked me out. Cute little kid.
XOXO
Thats awesome Melis...hey are you here??? Lets get together!!
Thats so funny...what a sweet heart!
hi you guys! we miss seeing you and those cute kids. They are sure growing, and holy cow-your little girly girl is turning blonde! So cute. Hope you are doing well in your new home and hope we can see you soon. xo Tiff
I would have totally pooped my pants if Carter was not in bed. I am so glad he was safe under his bed. That was so funny! How did you do on your run? I hope to see you on Sunday at Grandma's!
Post a Comment