i had to post this clip from youtube because it is our song for cecily from madagascar 2. so funny. if you haven't seen the movie, you totally have to. it's hilarious! enjoy...
so funny! my favorite part is "there's nothin wrong with lovin chunky!" we are lovin this chunky...
Oh my chubby bhubby. I love every last roll. She is so stinkin cute. Ok so we need to get together this week. Friday was a crazy day. Anywho. I will call you on Monday. XOXO Lex
When is it my turn to visit? That weather looks fabulous. I miss you so much! Your kids get cuter every day and that little Cecily is a hoot! Love ya! MaryAnn
That's our favotite part of the movie too! We taught Grady to say "I like em big! I like em chucky!" I wish I could squeeze her cute chunky body right now. She is so cute! Can't wait till we can visit someday. We love you and miss you!!!!
So Shawn and I saw this movie last weekend and for the whole week we have been quoting that part of the movie. We love it! Cute pics of the sweet babe!
I love it! She's sooo cute! She and Owen should have a chunky leg contest. At least she can crawl - Owen's so chunky he still can't even get up on his knees! I miss you guys!!!
15 comments:
Oh my chubby bhubby. I love every last roll. She is so stinkin cute. Ok so we need to get together this week. Friday was a crazy day. Anywho. I will call you on Monday.
XOXO
Lex
Hey if anyone likes them chunky it's me!
When is it my turn to visit? That weather looks fabulous. I miss you so much! Your kids get cuter every day and that little Cecily is a hoot! Love ya! MaryAnn
You know I love the chubs . . . so much. Eliza's still holding onto hers and I just squeeze her all day.
Call me when you're in town. I'd love to do dinner.
Miss you.
That's our favotite part of the movie too! We taught Grady to say "I like em big! I like em chucky!" I wish I could squeeze her cute chunky body right now. She is so cute! Can't wait till we can visit someday. We love you and miss you!!!!
How cute is that...
How could you not love that chunky? She is to die for!
So Shawn and I saw this movie last weekend and for the whole week we have been quoting that part of the movie. We love it! Cute pics of the sweet babe!
Represent!! You know what I'm sayin'! Love it! lol
there is nothing better than a chunky baby...i love her!!
I miss her and the rest of you!
Meliss does she have blue eyes? WOW she is so beautiful! And her chunks are awesome!
I love it! She's sooo cute! She and Owen should have a chunky leg contest. At least she can crawl - Owen's so chunky he still can't even get up on his knees! I miss you guys!!!
She is absolutely B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!
That is so funny that is the joke at our house too , we love that part in the movie . I hope all is well out in Arizona !
Post a Comment