we packed up this 28 foot truck for the big move last week. it was a sight to see. the guys got quite creative in their packing skills. we actually left a few things that couldn't fit but i still can't believe that my entire house fit in this truck!
I hope the trip was a good one. Can't wait to see pictures of the new place and all the Arizona sunshine. We drove past your place and it is wierd to think the Olsen clan isn't there any more. Miss you guys already!! Be sure to let us know when you'll be back in town.
I cannot believe how that truck is packed!! WE sure feel sad that you are gone please keep your boxes just in case you move back home some day. I can only hope. Was the move okay and are you getting settled? Keep us updated on your blog. Love you.Kiss the great grand children for me.
Wow Melis...that is quite a packing job. Don't forget next Thursday...Dinner. Tell Corbin he is going to have to watch the kiddos so you can go have a much needed GNO:) Love Ya,
7 comments:
I hope the trip was a good one. Can't wait to see pictures of the new place and all the Arizona sunshine. We drove past your place and it is wierd to think the Olsen clan isn't there any more. Miss you guys already!! Be sure to let us know when you'll be back in town.
Nice work!!! That's seriously amazing. Hope everything is going well as you try to settle in. Come back and see us soon.
Hope all is well in AZ. I know Brooke is so excited to have you there. Hope you are adjusting, it just takes a little time. We are loving it now!!!
I cannot believe how that truck is packed!! WE sure feel sad that you are gone please keep your boxes just in case you move back home some day. I can only hope. Was the move okay and are you getting settled? Keep us updated on your blog. Love you.Kiss the great grand children for me.
This is a very very sad post. It was so fun to see you before you left though! Keep in touch I hope all is going GREAT!!!
Wow Melis...that is quite a packing job. Don't forget next Thursday...Dinner. Tell Corbin he is going to have to watch the kiddos so you can go have a much needed GNO:) Love Ya,
im so sad but so happy for you guys...and nice work packing that truck!!! please keep in touch, i love you my friend!
Post a Comment